Thursday, January 24, 2008

one/twentyfour/oh eight.

"they let us play with markers,
but i keep trying to draw infinity."
-
the church channel by say anything

people from the past LOVE to come back and haunt you.
it's so funny the way they do, how after the fact whatever happened between you,
you have way more in common than you notice.
and its easier to talk to them.
i kind of like how that happens, it sticks your past right in your face and makes you acknowledge it.
helps you out, don't ever deny it.


ugh, for the past two days i've had sickness hover around me.
and today it struck.
leaving me sleeping all day, and drinking two jugs of cranberry juice.
now thankfully im feeling a shitload better and i'm even playing jetman.
=]]


one of my friends called me today, saying she missed me at school.
and how she walked the way she usually walks to see me and chat.
she was genuinely concerned and sad that i wasn't there.
i need to stop overlooking my most genuine friends...
their always the ones you leave to the side to concentrate on later,
taking advantage of the fact that they'll most likely always be there.

well, ask for the rest of the night i'll probably sip on some soup and read.
then tomorrow its off to fathers house, and dana's house to chill and play video games all night.
=]

bon soir mon ami's.
i hope everyone stays well.

No comments: