Tuesday, January 29, 2008

troistroistroistrois

"jesus died a jew, you haters know its true"
-
died a jew by say anything


ohk, well alot has gone down since my last post, let me catch you up. =]

I was sick friday,saturday,and sunday.
spending my weekend with a stuffed nose, sore throat, dizziness, and watery eyes
was not what i had pictured but, it's what was thrown at me.

conquering my sickness i spent monday catching up on homework
and battling the stupid chemistry paper on polymers.
bleck.

today i spent my day at the always classy university of minnesota in the magrath library reading about fashion.
after that, i came right home and went and got my hair done and now it's a beautiful rich dark brown with golden foils.
so...
that's what went down.


=]]]
now im off to drink some tea and read.

No comments: